02 January 2013

The New Year So Far

There's really no bad time to find new ways to call architecture promiscuous.

Maybe we could seek out more market drivers to convert the prison experience into more of an opportunity and not just a holding cell.

I like Avis and think this is a positive move, but I hope they keep the name Zipcar.

Good things come out of Michigan (and we desperately need the money coming back into it)!

A requiem and implicit plea for the never-out-of-date intelligent curation of ideas.

I am going through the job application process right now, and I have no idea why it's so difficult not to sound like this.

It's not like I need an excuse to buy wine, but when storing them is as delicious as tasting them...
"Toast the new year with 8 designer wine racks"  Design Bureau

No comments:

Post a Comment